After filming larger wedding for the majority of the summer hearing that Marco and Lisa were only planning on having six guests at their wedding I wondered what their wedding would look like. I was blown away with the joy and love surrounding the couple making me forget that this was a smaller wedding. By choosing to live stream their wedding ceremony and first dance Lisa and Marco where able to include larger numbers of family and friends while hosting the intimate wedding of their dreams. Marco’s toast to their online guests was truly a special touch. The Hidden Terrance at Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie, Washington created the perfect setting with views of the falls and stunning florals. I was so happy to share this wonderful day with Lisa and Marco as they elegantly welcomed married life with stunning views, amazing food, and dancing to romantic classics.
- Same Day Wedding Film Edit at Chateau Lill in Woodinville
- Biggest party of the year. Bainbridge island Wedding at The Manor House at Pleasant Beach
- South Lake Washington Wedding at Hyatt Regency was worth the wait
- Summer Woodmark Hotel Wedding on the Shores of Lake Washington
- Heart Warming wedding video from Bainbridge Poulsbo Area