Sitting in my car on a drizzly June morning, waiting and pleading with the sun to come out I wondered what my first social distancing wedding would feel like. A few minutes later the sun broke and a while after that I saw a well dressed man with a huge smile on his face strolling down the hill. From that moment on I forgot about worries and remembered why I do this, love. On that beach, there wasn’t a covid backup plan of a wedding, there was the real thing to its fullest extent. I couldn’t have been more honored to be a little part of James and Ron’s big day and I am looking forward to the rest of this season whatever it may be with confidence, optimism, and a lot of love. I also would like to do a shout out to David Cooper from Forever, Together – Western Washington Wedding Officiants for performing the lovely ceremony.
- Biggest party of the year. Bainbridge island Wedding at The Manor House at Pleasant Beach
- South Lake Washington Wedding at Hyatt Regency was worth the wait
- Summer Woodmark Hotel Wedding on the Shores of Lake Washington
- Heart Warming wedding video from Bainbridge Poulsbo Area
- Elegant Woodinville Wedding at the Chateau Lill.